Starting school is an exciting time for children, parents and carers. We want to help make the enrolment process as easy as possible for you. Each year, the department releases the Foundation (Prep) Enrolment Information Pack for Parents/Carers, with information packs available from the beginning of Term 2 for students commencing foundation/prep the following year. These information packs, and other important information, can be found on the Enrolling in Foundation (Prep) page of the Victorian Government website.
Parents of future Foundation Students must fill out an Application form available from : Application Form. Schools can receive enrolment application forms from parents/carers from the start of Term 2.
All other enrolments
If you are interested in enrolling at our school, please download and complete an Enrolment Form / request an Enrolment Form from our school office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 56 26 8330.
Our school follows the Department of Education’s Enrolment Policy for the enrolment, placement, and transfer of students.
Students who live within the school zone are guaranteed a place at our school. To find out whether you live in the zone, visit findmyschool.vic.gov.au
All other applications will be considered subject to available space and prioritized according to:
- students with a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the same time
- all other students in order of closeness of their home to the school.
Required documentation includes:
- Completed enrolment form Enrolment Form
- Evidence of identity and date of birth (for example, a birth certificate or passport)
- Immunisation Status Certificate
You will also be required to provide information about:
- your contact details
- emergency contact details
- health information about your child (such as allergies or illnesses they need to manage)
- other legal orders relating to your child and their welfare (if any)
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au which hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones.
Students residing in our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address. Our school also has additional capacity available to welcome students who are outside of our school zone.
Our school manages enrolments using the Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighborhood school and may enroll at another school, if there are available places.
For more information, you can:
- visit School zonesfor answers to frequently asked questions
- call the Victorian School Building Authority (VSBA) on 1800 896 950
- email the VSBA at email@example.com
For more information
Our Parent Information Booklet and enrollment forms are available below for your convenience. Once you have filled out the enrolment form it may be delivered to the school or posted to:
Buln Buln Primary School
15 Old Sale Road,
Forms: (Click to open)